.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Essay --

I feel at home wheresoever I go . This is w assume a person whos not place-bound would say . This is what a person whose love is notconfined to family and friends, but is spread everywhere and to everyone would say. This is what a world-wide citizen would say. It is surprising how someone can be away from home but still feel like at home. A world(a) citizen has courtly his/her abilities to carry through this in a couple of ways. Let me tell you how . A global citizen has realized that we are all interconnected no matter where we have sex from or what religion we follow. No matter what our race or nationality is we are all part of a larger process which is human life.A global citizen has go bad aware that everyone on this planet is a brother or sister. The global citizen has read a lot about variouscountries , has learned different languages,has been interested in whats going on across the oceans , has found a connectionbetween his daily life and the lives of others who live far away.I compact my hat off to a such person . One of the global citizens characteristics that I admire most ,i... Essay -- I feel at home wherever I go . This is what a person whos not place-bound would say . This is what a person whose love is notconfined to family and friends, but is spread everywhere and to everyone would say. This is what a global citizen would say. It is surprising how someone can be away from home but still feel like at home. A global citizen has cultivated his/her abilities toachieve this in a couple of ways. Let me tell you how . A global citizen has realized that we are all interconnected no matter where wecome from or what religion we follow. No matter what our race or nationality is we are all part of a larger process which is human life.A global citizen has become aware that everyone on this planet is a brother or sister. The global citizen has read a lot about differentcountries , has learned different languages,has been interested in wha ts going on across the oceans , has found a connectionbetween his daily life and the lives of others who live far away.I take my hat off to a such person . One of the global citizens characteristics that I admire most ,i...

No comments:

Post a Comment